| File:Dark Eye Talent.png|
A strong and powerful ancient talent that can control over life and death.
|Icon||Name||Type||Description||Effect at Lv. 10|
|File:Dark Eye skill.jpg||Sake Power||Passive||The Sake Power gives the ability to sense chakra and flexible all the user's nature transformation.||Increase accuracy by 20% and chances to hit enemy by jutsu effect by 20%.|
|File:Acupuncture - Needle Barrage.jpg||Heihachi Power||Passive||Grants the user with extra limb and mechanised armour, also with speed.||Increase dodge chance & protection by 15%.|
|File:Acupuncture - Meridian Anesthesia.jpg||Humanity Sake||Active - Debuff||Use the power of Humanity Sake to absorb target's chakra.||
Damage: 10% target's HP
Absorbs target's chakra by 15% and also deals damage by 10% of target's HP.
|File:Meridian Search.jpg||Heihachi Regeneration||Active - Buff||User have the ability to regenerates his/her team.||
CP: Lv x 820%
Regenerates 20% HP & CP to the user but the user's teammate will only regenerate 10% HP & CP.
|File:Meridian Strengthen.jpg||Sake Heihachi Destroyer||Active - Attack||Use chakra to destroy everything||
Damage: Lv x 1,245%
Fear the enemy for 2 turns.
|File:Acupuncture - Meridians Destruction.jpg||Sake Heihachi God Of Creation||Passive||Use the power of Sake Heihachi to control over life and death.||If the user is dead, the Sake Heihachi will automatically revives the user for one time only.|
- The Sake Heihachi is related to the Rinnegan but Sake Heihachi is not a Dojutsu or Eye Technique (literal english).
- The Sake Power is similar to the Rinnegan's basic ability but instead of mastering all nature elements, it flexibles the user's nature elements.
- The Heihachi Power and the Rinnegan's Asura Path both provides extra limbs and mechanised armour although the Heihachi Power is a passive talent skill.
- The Humanity Sake absorbs chakra from enemy, this talent skill has the same absorbing ability as the Rinnegan's Human Path but it absorbs soul.
- The Heihachi Regeneration is very similar to the Rinnegan's Naraka Path which repairs any damage.
- The Sake Heihachi Destroyer has the ability to destroy everything just like Shinra Tensei, a Deva Path ability.
- The Sake Heihachi God Of Creation has the ability as the Rinnegan's Outer Path which can control life and death. The only difference is, this talent skill revives the user itself instead of other persons.
- The user can still use the Sake Heihachi talent skills after being revived but it effects is weaker because it has released its strongest power.